Saturday, July 08, 2006

Welcome to our Baby Blog!!

I decided to start this project so that I wouldn't annoy all of our friends and relatives to death with constant updates about the baby. All I do these days is read about pregnancy and babies. I found the week by week pregnancy guide on WebMD, and I was so excited about it I wanted to email it and my presonalized pregnancy calendar to Mom and Helen and Meagan and Annell . . . It suddenly occurred to me that they may not want to hear about it twelve times a day like I do. Though it seems to be the only thing on my mind lately, I realized that other people have lives too, and they don't all revolve around me and my reproductive feats. And so this blog was born. I'll update it as much as I want (even if it's twelve times a day) and they can read it when they want. I can tell myself that everyone is as excited as I am and that they must be refreshing this page every five minutes of their spare time so they won't miss a single update, and they can check it once a week or so, and we'll all be happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Faren said...

I do think the 4 of us are pretty damn excited too, maybe not quite as much as you, but pretty damn excited.
Annell

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not excited! You need to talk to the people I work with! Speaking of nausea, I think that's what they feel when I start in, AGAIN, on the baby. I even got to be the first to share with one of your mom's friends. Hah!
Called Myrt, told my mom, emailed Irma. Not excited!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home