Monday, July 10, 2006

8 Weeks, 2 Days

Oh, the nausea! The pounding, rolling, undulating waves of nausea. My stomach rolls and tumbles and gurgles and rumbles and hates me. I can't seem to shake it. It used to get better when I ate. Now, it doesn't seem to care at all what I do. I can try to eat, drink water, have milk, crackers, or bread, and it just lingers until it gets bored with tormenting me. Then it retreats, ready to pounce at the next opportune moment. Why won't it stop?????????

It is the absolute worst when I'm at work. The building has a smell to it that I've never noticed before. A sickly rotten smell that none of the customers seem to notice. But it's slowly suffocating me in a fog of nausea. Maybe it's psychological. I hate coming to work so much that I've started to believe that it's actually making me sick. God, I hate this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home