Tuesday, July 11, 2006

8 Weeks, 3 Days

My sister and I used to tease our mom about having a bionic nose. She could smell anything, (But especially bad smells) from a mile away. I now know exactly when that began. The moment of conception. Between "pregnancy nose" and the fact that I've quit smoking, I can smell things I never knew (or wanted to know) existed. When a customer walks in at work, I can tell if they have a dog at home, or if they've recently eaten an orange, or other random olfactory-related facts. It's weird and a little creepy. Not to mention that nine times out of ten it makes me want to puke. Except when that one woman comes in that works at Roy's Pit BBQ. Mmmmmmmm, Barbeque...

Now that I have my bionic nose, I keep feeling around to see if the eyes in the back of my head have begun to appear. I know they're coming.

BTW: I've enabled the comments for everyone, no blogger account required, so feel free to comment your little hearts out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Faren said...

Boy, that is a hint if I ever heard one! I don't think the eyes will be fully functional till the baby is actually here though. and maybe crawling around.
Annell

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you two,
We are so happy for you! I love this blog site. Miranda, you need to write a book. Your info is entertaining and very well written. Our prayers are with you all. Tell the tadpole his/her second cousins say welcome.
Shawn & Margie

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home