Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pooh Spree *snicker*

The other day I forced my dear hubby to walk through the baby section at Walmart with me. He was following me around, listening to me ooh and aah about how cute everything was. I'm sure he was a bit bored. That all changed when we got to the "Travel Systems," which sound so high tech, but are really just a stroller and car seat all in one box. We came across one set called "Graco Spree 521 Travel System" which happened to be decorated with Winnie the Pooh. On the shelf tag that has the super-abbreviated stock-room name for the product, it said "Pooh Spree Travel." That sent Bryan into gales of laughter and he spent the remainder of our shopping trip giggling and repeating the words "Pooh Spree." It was just like when he's watching Sports Center and I'm sitting at the computer softly repeating "Pujols" and giggling that same maniacal giggle. Are we really mature enough for parenthood?

2 Comments:

Blogger Faren said...

Very debateable, but Danny and Michelle still aren't very mature (specially danny) but so far they kids are turning out ok, warped, but ok. :)

Annell

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pooh spree...lol thats too funny! and i have to agree with annell, its debateable if ya'll are mature enough! lol LOVE YA!!!!

meagan

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home