Thursday, December 28, 2006

32 Weeks, 5 Days

Your baby measures about 18.9 inches long from head to toe and weighs almost 4 pounds. It fills almost all the space in your uterus now, either lying with the head up or sometimes still with enough room to do somersaults. A layer of fat is forming underneath the thin, wrinkly skin. Baby's practicing opening his eyes and breathing.
~Courtesy WebMD
I had another doctor's appointment today, and I just have to brag. In the two weeks since my last appointment, I lost one pound! Even with Christmas in between! Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those crazy women who think it's good to lose weight while pregnant, but I was a little worried that when I stepped on the scale the nurse would tell me I'd gained ten pounds in the last two weeks. The doctor said, "I do want you to gain some weight." I've never been told that in my entire life. I'm not sure I ever will again, either.
The doctor said everything looked really good. My glucose test came out normal, the baby's size and heart rate were just right and everything was A-OK.
We had a fabulous Christmas, and we hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday too. Have a Happy New Year!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Faren said...

Too cool, I'm pretty sure I gained after all that good food.
P.S. The ferrets love the ahgan you made them! :)
Annell

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home