Friday, December 15, 2006

Tadpole's Pictorial Debut

We finally have sonogram photos!! I was really hoping that with my sonogram being so late in the pregnancy, that we'd get some really good pictures. No such luck. The first set of pictures were almost impossible to see anything in. I didn't even scan half of them, because they just look like snow on the tv screen. Here are a few that are decent. All of these images can be clicked to see a larger view.



This is the best picture we got out of the first bunch. As you can see it's a cute little pudgy-fingered hand.



This one of the bottom of the foot isn't as clear, but if you kind of squint, you can tell yourself you're looking at a foot.



This is what we got when the sonogram tech tried to get us a nice pretty profile. Our little one is a bit camera shy, so we only get to see the top of it's head and it's ear.



This is the very best picture we have. I had to go in and have a sonogram of my kidneys to check for kidney stones. (I don't have any thank God! I'm really happy about that fact, because I'm already scheduled to sqeeze a large something out of a small opening in the very near future. I don't need any more. TMI?) I mentioned to the tech (not the same one) that we hadn't gotten a picture of the baby's face at the original sonogram, so she gave it a shot when she finished looking at my kidneys. This picture shows the wittle bitty face of our wittle bitty baby. It kind of looks like an alien with a piggy snout, but at least I can see a face. And a little arm with a tiny fist curling up around the right cheek. I can see it fairly well because I've been staring at this picture a lot, but if you can't make it out, leave a comment and I'll post it again with a little outline to show you what's what. Here's a hint: It looks like Tadpole is laying on it's side, with the top of the head pointing to the right.

So that's our beautiful baby. You think it looks more like Bryan or more like me??

2 Comments:

Blogger Faren said...

Hmmm, I thought tadpole was standing on his head...and I think I can see a family resemblance to me! :) It is nice to finally see my nephew or neice.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great, but I think she looks like her God Uncle ISH!.....................hee hee, love you both.ISH!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home